Comar 7Pi Energy Efficient Aluminium Door Systems
Part L legislation, has created a challenge for all system companies. Comar decided to research the requirements of the market before launching a system. Rather than just meeting the legislation, Comar have designed Comar 7Pi, to take into account the needs of the users of polyamide systems, now & in the future.
The user's could be the designing architects, who cares about aesthetics and true trade off U-values, the fabricator who wants systems that are economical, easy to fabricate and delivered on time and finally the end user who wants a building to stand the test of time.
- Designed to exceed the requirements of Approved Document L1 & L2.
- 65mm profile width.
- To ensure weather performance and energy efficiency Comar 7p.i. is available in single action hinged or rebated opening in or out.
- Mill & standard white finish available ex-stock.
- Dual colour delivered in 15 working days.
- Fully certified training courses.
- Full project-by-project technical back up.
- Fully integrates into existing systems.
- Designed to meet CWCT, BS & EN standards.
- Dual weather seal.
- High weather rating.
- Utilises standard hardware.
- Incorporates AXIM floor & face closers, panic exit devices & automatic closers.
- Punch tooling to allow speedy fabrication.
- Flexible system: can be used to create side and fan lights.
- Double Rebated.
- Nationwide approved polyamide fabricators.
- Project-by-project U-value calculation.
- Glass & panel thickness up to 54mm.