Comar 6 & Comar 6EFT Curtain Walling
The curtain wall gives the specifier the opportunity to create stunning glazed facades and Comar 6 and Comar 6EFT delivers the capability and is one of the most comprehensive curtain walling ranges on the market today.
Comar 6 has two systems:
Comar 6EFT is a revolutionary new curtain walling system, which creates stunning envelopes from a range of profiles which provide a bespoke solution.
Comar 6EFT has been tested to the highest CWCT standards providing reassurance at every stage of design and installation.
CWCT standards at Taywood Engineering Limited:
- Air permeability 750pa.
- Water tightness 750pa static.
- Water tightness 600pa dynamic.
- Wind resistance 2400pa.
- Safety 3600pa
Comar 6EFT has four complete solutions in one system:
Comar 9Pi High Performance Window, Door and Framing System
- Fast track fabrication, off site construction
- Value engineering is achieved with the windows and doors hanging directly from the Comar 9Pi framing reducing metal content
- British Standards BS 6375, BS 7950 and PAS 23 and 24
- Dual colour options with all finishes: anodising with a 35 year guarantee, polyester powder coating, a 25 year guarantee with RAL colours from Interpon and Syntha Pulvin
- Value engineering creating cost efficiencies
- Low-rise thresholds and wide doors to cater for DDA
- Up to two storey facades, with 3000mm spans at 1500mm centres
- Low U-values 1.6 – 1.0
- High span mullions and transoms
- Slim 65mm sight lines
- Flexibility: Profile width 80mm, 120mm
- Three options of thermal performance: standard, multichambered, thermal foam
- Flush glazing seamless opening vents
- Integrates with existing Comar 5P.i. windows and Comar 7 doors
- Flexible fabrication: mitre frame construction or ladder frame construction
All the above systems use the same basic profiles, which integrate fully to exceed the design concept. For technical information and NBS clause completion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top