Comar 2 Window Walling
Comar 2 Window Walling was developed in conjunction with Local Authorities to provide a cost effective alternative to low rise curtain walling.The close development of Comar 2 with local authorities has resulted in over £100 million of completed projects and the system is now the market leading window walling system in the UK. Comar 2 is a versatile window walling system, which provides framing with slim sight lines for use in medium rise projects.
PDF brochures giving Typical Details of Comar 2 are available in our Brochures section..
For the most demanding design briefs profiles are designed for maximum strength to weight ratios and special high span mullions are available. COMAR 2 is available in a two part channel and plate mullion which clip together to form100mm x 45mm or 100mm x 30mm box section, with coordinating 98mm transoms.
The versatility of COMAR 2 includes 3 way glazing profiles, 90 and 135 degree corners and variable angle facades.
COMAR 2 incorporates a wide range of beads which means that panels and glass from 4mm to 71mm can be glazed, either internally or externally into the same facades.
Thermally broken, COMAR 2 integrates with COMAR 5Pi, 5 and 5lt to provide tilt and turn, pivot, side hung, top and bottom hung opening vents. For a full facade solution the comprehensive range of COMAR 7 doors can be incorporated.
Doors can be hung directly to Comar 2, on overhead, concealed closers incorporating a hanging stile anti-finger trap for protection. If automatic doors are required Comar's unique door beams offer aesthetically pleasing finished applications. This means that the same slim sightlines can be maintained throughout the project.
- Innovative, market leading window wall system.
- Over £100 million of school refurbishment & new build projects completed nationwide.
- Fully integrates with Comar window, door and framing system, including polyamide.
- Variable angle corners, expansion facility & glazing options.
- Internally beaded for high security and high level glazing.
- Where internal floor beams & partitions prevent Internal Glazing, External Glazing can be used with a 45 degree, 15mm high bead.
- A two part channel and plate mullion clip together to form a 100mm x 45mm or 100mm x 30mm box section enabling modular sash construction.
- Corner profiles allow for 90 & 135 degree returns, variable angle corners.
- 4mm to 75mm square cut panel thickness whilst providing maximum security.
- Utilizes integral high security beads